Sunday, October 31, 2010

Santa Baby...I've been a good girl this year

It's always a challenge for me to make my beauty wish list each year. But I've finally compiled my list for 2010. Below is a sample of what I'll be hoping Santa leaves under the tree for this beauty addict. Please, Santa Baby?

*Bumble and Bumble Mending shampoo and conditioner - $22.50-$25 each -- great for color-treated (me!) or extremely parched hair.


*Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer in Nude- $42 -- not the chipper chicken, but here's hoping Santa had a good year. This moisturizer leaves skin looking fresh, matte and ready for powder/blush.


*Nars Blush in Orgasm - $26 -- My favorite shade (peachy pink with shimmer - not pictured) gives you a healthy glow especially in the dead of winter.


*Clinique Foundation brush - $30 -- The perfect way to apply the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer or foundation.


*Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Light - $36 -- my favorite face primer - leaves skin matte and pores minimized. Apply foundation and powder once dry.


*Clinique Instant Lift for Brows - $15 -- my new favorite product from Clinique! Fill and shape brows with the pencil end, highlight underneath brows with the pearl highlight for a great eye opening look.


*SJP NYC Perfume (available at Macy's or any fine department store) - $25 for o.5 oz -- My favorite new fragrance for 2010 -- a mixture of fun and youth, and totally NYC-style.




What are you hoping Santa brings you this year?

1 comment:

  1. Santa thinks you are gorgeous just the way you are but mrs claus loves th emakeup choices you mention and will be sure to check them out for inclusion into santa's little bag:)

    Birdy loves the Orgasm series also and stray dont stay primer and erase paste her trial sizes were a success

    ReplyDelete